Woodmans Food Market - Asked a question and it was never answered

I am never supporting this business again.

I really can't believe that they won't answer a simple question, or the rude initial response to my question.

Never mind the fact that their lines are long, produce is unripe or rotten, and their meat is usually a day from expiring, but whomever is controlling their facebook is every expletive that I can think of.

I am kind of glad that they're being so obnoxious about this because I actually have a legitimate reason for avoiding the store other than the poor quality of goods and service.

Their prices are not even remotely competitive and I mostly shopped there out of pity because I thought they treated their employees better.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 7 No 7
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 09 #1124750

So this guy saw an employee with a visible tattoo and that's his issue. He won't shop at a grocery store because of the mere possibility of seeing someone with tattoos, God forbid it be perhaps a teenage employee working minimum wage. A question for this Bryan character. Do you not use public roads because construction workers have tattoos? The idea that this guy took the time to go on here and blast a business because he saw a single employee with a tattoo while shopping for groceries goes to show the mental unstableness of this individual.

0 0 Reply

Jun 26, 2015 #1000180

Sounds like you were the one who was rude. They asked you a question and you were snarky and sarcastic. I wouldn't want your business at my store either.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Woodmans Food Market. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Woodmans Food Market.
Filing a new complaint about