My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because he was interested in giving me a job as either maintenance or stocking, so I did. I got a call from one of the supervisors, Amanda, a couple days later, and she had told me to come in for an interview; I went that afternoon. After talking to her about what Woodmans offers she had me do a math test, which I passed, and she told me that I had the job. I filled out all the necessary paperwork, w-4 ect and was given an orientation time and date as shown in the picture below, as well as receiving the pamphlet.
The following day I had gotten a call from the SAME supervisor, Amanda, telling me that she had hired the wrong 'Cory' because the "REAL" Cory was there now wanting to fill out his paperwork. How does this happen?? How do they call me, interview me, have me fill out the necessary paperwork, tell me I got the job, give me an orientation date and then call me back the next day saying that they hired the WRONG CORY????
I have newborn twins that I need to take care of, rent to pay, car insurance etc, as well as other responsibilities, so how can you say that I got the job, get me all excited, and then call and say you hired the wrong person AFTER taking my ID and information????
I think that i should be still given the job I was offered, or even another job within the store at this point, even if its only a couple of hours a week to start, due to all of this hassle and frustration - I think its only fair. I am definitely not happy with this, and frankly quite disappointed with your company at this point. Why should I suffer over your mistake? Why should my kids! With the stress this has caused, wasted time, and YOUR mess up, i feel that something should be done about this. I got kids to take care of and i don't appreciate being told i have a good job and then have it taken away. I was also told that there was NO other positions open which i don't believe either because Woodmans is ALWAYS hiring, and i know two people personally that have had interviews following this screw up from the supervisors within your company.
At this point I NEED a job, cashier, stock, maintenance - whatever. I don't feel any of this being fair, and I would like something done about it.
Please contact me at 262 993 0056. I can be reached there, or leave a message with Kristie if I am not around. I want to be contacted because something needs to be done about this; this is totally bogus and I would hope that you agree.
Thank you for your time and I hope that we can clarify this matter in a civil and timely fashion.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "I started working with the company in February 2016 and in 5 months I grew my business from $3,000 /month to $35,000 /month and we haven't even turned on the..."
- "In a little over a year out of the 26 stools I purchased I only have 6 left that I had to peace back to getter with other barstools that..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "Worst mascara I've ever used. My eyelashes were stuck together for a full week and now i lost about half of them. It was sticky and i couldn't get the..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."